Cloud Architecture, Server Infrastructure & AWS
As an AWS certified Cloud Practitioner, I can advise on how to develop your application to leverage cloud services and how to build and architect cloud services to scale to support your applications needs.
Cloud services can be a bit of a minefield, which lots of configuration options, and a growing range of services which solve specific problems. Not to mention, your code needs to be structured to leverage cloud services.
- Quickly deploy and scale web applications and APIs with AWS Elastic Beanstalk, leveraging auto-scaling groups, load balancers, worker tiers and managed databases.
- Automate and manage SSL certificates with Route 53 and Amazon Certificate Manager, ensuring traffic to your application is secure, with certificates which automatically renew.
- Scalable databases with AWS RDS (relational database service) and Aurora, their high performance, MySQL compatible engine.
- Robust, redundant, scalable and secure file storage with S3. Supporting public files, private files, and fine grained access controls.
- Keep user assets off your server, and let users upload securely directly to Amazon S3 using AWS Cognito.
- Cache frequently accessed data, as well as user sessions allowing authentication to scale across multiple servers with AWS Elasticache.
- Speed up asset performance with AWS Cloudfront.